I'm a NY-based entrepreneur, product fanatic, and occasional investor.
I cofounded Lunar, the first hard seltzer made with real Asian fruits.
Along with some friends, we launched Lorimer Ventures, a venture fund focused on early stage B2B SaaS startups.
As an early hire at Yext, I built the FP&A team until IPO, before moving to lead new product initiatives and corporate strategy.
Prior to that, I worked in investment banking at J.P. Morgan after graduating from the University of Virginia with degrees in Computer Science and Commerce.
- Durable - AI website builder and marketing suite for SMBs
- Secureframe - automated enterprise compliance platform
- Datch - intelligent voice interface for industrial environments
- Flutterwave - payments infrastructure for Africa
- BoostUp - revenue intelligence platform
- Snapdocs - digital closing platform for the mortgage industry
- Upflow - A/R management software
- Firstbase - IT provisioning platform for remote and hybrid work
- Formic - turnkey robotics-as-a-service for manufacturers
- David Energy - data-driven retail electricity provider
- Homiah - Southeast Asian pantry goods
- Ridepanda - micromobility benefits platform
- Cortina - eComm marketplace platform for brands to sell third party goods
- Marco - discovery platform for virtual and IRL experiences
on the internet
- NFT to silly jpeg - Chrome extension that replaces all instances of "NFT" with "silly jpeg"
- Apartment Insider - on demand apartment listing visitation service