Looking back on last year's resolutions, this year seems promising as my goals are more tangible now. Last year, goals such as "get better at cooking" or "improve illustration" were pretty much tossed to the side and forgotten. Hopefully this year will be different!
- Recover my leg and run a 5k
- Raise BMI to 22 and join the 1000lb club
- Launch a side project!
- Meet with two new people and one old friend every two weeks
- Blog regularly (2x a month minimum)
- Take and edit one photo a week (follow my progress here!)
- Attend a minimum of one hackathon
- Add 1 phrase a day to my Chinese vocabulary (and retain them)
- Learn 12 songs (one song a month) on the guitar
- Take more risks
And to hold myself accountable, I'll be posting each month regarding my progress on each goal and whether I've kept up with each one. Of course, this will count towards goal #6 :)